Nothing is the right way, not even upside down
A boy called Ants once decided to do everything upside down and inside out, so he became the Topsy-Turvy-Ants. Why would he do that? Because doing things the same way as everyone else is just boring. Doing it differently is exciting and unexpected. But this upside-downing made Ants’s parents anxious, so they sent him to his uncle who lived in Topsy-Turvy Town. This was truly an upside-down world and my, oh, my, did Ants have a lot to explore here!
The performance is based on beloved Estonian animator Priit Pärn’s comic book full of upside-down logic and dizzying word plays, published in 1980. The works of Priit Pärn have not often been interpreted in theatre, but the form of visual theatre offers many possibilities to do that.
- Friday 29.Sep 11:00 Eesti Noorsooteatri Ferdinandi saal Buy
- Saturday 30.Sep 12:00 Eesti Noorsooteatri Ferdinandi saal Buy
- Thursday 16.Nov 11:00 Eesti Noorsooteatri Ferdinandi saal Buy
- Friday 17.Nov 11:00 Eesti Noorsooteatri Ferdinandi saal Buy
- Saturday 18.Nov 12:00 Eesti Noorsooteatri Ferdinandi saal Buy
- The Robber Hotzenplotz A crazy robber-racket with bratwurst and popping mushrooms. For age 6+ 1 h 10 min | Ferdinand Hall
- Ancient Tales of Reynard the Fox For ages 7+ Small Hall
- Ronja, the Robber’s Daughter A story of bravery, friendship and love for the whole family from the age of 7. 2 h 50 min | Ferdinand Hall
- The Somersault No matter how upside down things are – we can always make them bounce the other way round. For the whole family, starting from age 5. Ferdinand Hall